Frequently asked questions
1) How much do I have to pay for accounting services?
It depends on the number of documents that need to be processed and. the number of employees if payroll calculation is necessary.
2) What kind of warranties does your services have?
We are a professional team with over 14 years of experience. We have clients that have been with us since day one. Our activities have professional accounting liability insurance.
3) When should a VAT payer be registered?
If you are planning a deal with an EU partner or if a VAT-including service and sum of sold product (turnover) exceeds 40 000 EUR in total in the last 12 months. More info here
4) How do I register as self-employed?
Before starting economic activities (as self- employed) you must register with the State Revenue Service. Economic activity can be registered in person at the State Revenue Service costumer centre or online, using the electronic declaration system (EDS) of the State Revenue Service under ‘documents’ – ‘forms’ – ‘taxpayer registration and data change forms’ – ‘taxpayer registration (physical person)’. When registering you must state the business type (NACE code). More info here
5) What is the maximum amount of the invoice that does not require company details (name, address, bank account) for the documents be accepted for accountancy purposes?
If the receipt is less than 30 EUR without VAT.
6) What is the deadline for the annual income statement if you are self-employed?
The deadline is June 1st.
7) Can a business trip be made by someone who does not work for the company?
Yes, if the trip is related to goals and tasks which are provided in the company statutes and regulations.
Accounting Art Ltd.
Reģ. Nr. LV40103167596
Reg. address: Kalēju iela 5, Jūrmala, Latvia
Licensed accounting outsourcing provider AGL0000543
K. Ulmaņa gatve 2, Rīga
Write to us
© 2022 Accounting Art Ltd.